Saturday, March 24, 2012
Canapés with Wasabi Mayo Recipe
1 pc medium sized Smoked Deboned Milkfish (Bangus)
5 tbps Wasabi Powder
1 cup Mayonnaise
1 cup Mustard (Optional)
1 pc Baguette
6 pcs quail eggs, sliced crosswise
parsley for garnish
Cooking Procedure :
1. Smoked Deboned Bangus is already cooked and frozen.
2. Prepare for use by thawing under refrigeration.
3. Mix wasabi powder and mayonnaise or mustard and mayonnaise in a bowl.
4. Pan fry sliced bangus. Set aside.
5. Cut baguette crosswise. 1/4 inch thick.
6. Spread wasabi-mayonnaise (or mustard and mayonnaise) on bread.
7. Layer it with smoked bangus, sliced egg.
8. chopped tomatoes and garnish with parsley.
9. Optional: Rub bangus with one teaspoon liquid seasoning and pepper to give it more.