1/2 cup black mushroom, chopped.
1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped.
1/2 cup onion, chopped or sliced.
1/2 cup canned pimiento
1/4 tsp seasoning powder or 2 pcs bouillon cubes
5 tbps peanut oil or corn oil.
1 1/2 tsp salt
3 pcs eggs well beaten
2 tsp light soy sauce
3 tsp heavy soy sauce
2 tsp pepper
1/2 cooked rice, cold
Cooking Procedure :
1. Smoked Deboned Bangus is already cooked and frozen.
2. Prepare for use by thawing under refrigeration.
3. Put oil in hot skillet, add salt and stir well.
4. Add eggs, scramble and cook until firm.
5. Add flaked milkfish (bangus), muhrooms, green pepper, onion and pimientos.
6. Stir fry, stirring constantly for 2 minutes.
7. Add seasoning powder, soy sauces and pepper and mix well.
8. Add rice and scallions, stir-fry for 4 minutes.
9. Sprinkle top with chopped or sliced scrambled eggs. Serve hot.