- 2 to 4 eggplants, average size
- 2 to 3 eggs, beaten
- salt and pepper
Cooking Procedure :
- Broil eggplants until tender.
- Once cool, peel off the skins of the eggplant and leave the crown and the stem. Gently flatten its meat using the back of a fork. Set aside.
- Beat the eggs and season with salt and pepper in the bowl.
- In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Dip each eggplant, one at a time into the egg mixture. Gently bring the bowl near the skillet and tip, lowering the eggplant onto the heated oil.
- Fry until golden brown on one side, then turn and brown the other. Drain on paper towels. Keep warm and serve.