* 1 lb Pork shoulder or butt
* 1/3 Cup Distilled white vinegar
* 2 Bell peppers
* 2 Potatoes
* 1 Carrot
* 1 Onion
* 1 Cup Water
* 1 tbsp Peanut oil
* 2 tbsps Soy Sauce* 1/4 Salt
* 1 Tbsp. sugar
* 2 All-purpose flour
1. Chop the pork and vegetables into cubes.
2. Add the oil to a medium saucepan.
3. Add the meat, water, and onions and simmer for about 30 minutes, or until the meat is very tender.
4. Add potatoes, peppers, the carrot, soy sauce, vinegar, salt and sugar.
5. Cover and simmer for another 15 minutes to allow the vegetables time to cook and absorb the flavor.
6. Add flour to the broth to make gravy.
Serving : 4