* 1 kg Clean Fresh Squid (big or medium sized)
* 2 pcs Red Onions Chopped
* 1 pc Green Pepper Chopped
* 3 pcs Tomatoes Chopped
* 1 cup Parsley Chopped (If none, Substitute with kintsay)
* 2 tablespoons Kalamansi juice (or lemon juice)
* 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
* 2 table spoons Cooking Oil
Cooking Procedure :
1. Mix the cooking oil, calamansi juice and soy sauce. Pour this over your squid and mix them.
2. In another bowl mix the onion, green pepper, tomatoes and parsley. Insert this inside your squid.
3. Grill them over medium fire for about ten minutes or depending on the size. do not overcook them.